From LucidDB Wiki
- Request an account by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (We used to support self-service account creation, but it is too easily abused by spambots.)
- Log in before making any changes.
- If you think content needs to be deleted or reorganized, and you're not an administrator, get permission from the authors first.
- Refactor your own pages as needed to keep wiki structure manageable.
- Keep pages on topic by putting tangents on their own page and linking them.
- Be responsible for what you write; wiki and graffiti are two different art forms.
- Only submit content that you write yourself (with permission from your employer if relevant) or that is in the public domain.
- Show tolerance for the views of others in the community, even when you entirely disagree, think it's nonsense, etc.